Wednesday, October 25, 2006

It's probably not a secret that Meyer members either save all sorts of odd things for future projects or sentimental value OR feel the need to have two of things.
I believe I am victim of both Meyer habits. But I have learned something not to save, even though it is against my being....school projects made with any food items. A Cameron original Halloween decoration paper plate spider was found packed adjacent to a bean wreathe. The beans and paper plate spider fell victim to rodent appetite. Lesson learned. (But don't get me wrong....the Meyer in me has that wounded paper plate spider hanging right next to the recently made Oliver original paper plate spider....an example of saving odd things AND the need to have two.)

Hope everyone is well.

2 comments:

Dad + Mom said...

I will add that Indian corn is also a treat to mice. While we're on the subject of wreaths. Toss any made from macaroni, even if painted gold.
Mom

Dad + Mom said...

Hi Fam,
Hope you're all doing OK. We're good here.
An update on Natalie. She had a blood clot in the brain causing dizziness, will require rehabilitation for a week or so. The good news is that she doesn't need surgery. They expect the clot to dissolve.
Looking forward to Thanksgiving visit.
Love
Mom