Monday, August 14, 2006

Any news?

Doesn't anyone use this blog anymore? OK here's the news: Jane & Chris have photos to share. Go to Ramirezpix.com/janechris. They are lovely, I must say. But then I always loved black and white photos. Must be my age.
Jason and Kate will be arriving sometime Friday afternoon, around 3:00. Have a safe trip.
Katie, tell those munchkins I'm coming for a sleepover, Wednesday afteronoon. Dad promised to use the apportunity to turn off all the water and work on the pipes in the family room.
Love you all,
Mom

3 comments:

Katherine said...

What am I doing wrong? I can't get to their pictures. I want to see. I want to see.

Unknown said...

I agree. Can't view the photos. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. We're bringing a dog.

Dad + Mom said...

Try capitals: JaneChris. Sorry,
Mom