Friday, March 10, 2006

Arm Update:
Good news! Doc said - X-ray looked good, can hardly see the fracture.
He moved my arm around a bit. That wasn't much fun but I was surprised how much further he could move it than I could...hmm...and then my ears started ringing...started getting warm...probably would have fallen over if I was asked to stand up. He mentioned doing another x-ray and talked alot but I really couldn't hear him at that point. Had some time to chill before next x-ray which looked fine - he wanted to check my forearm b/c of where I said some pain was. I guess I'm just a wimp.
So now I get to work my arm 3-4 times a day for about 5 minutes (Fortunately, he seemed to repeat most of what he might have said earlier b/c I really missed it then). I go back in two weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to hear (except the ear-ringing aspect). We still haven't figured out what we're doing for Easter, but we'll talk to you guys soon.